You take risks when you outsource.
If you stay onshore, you’re subject to high hourly rates. When you move offshore, your customers can’t understand the agent representing your company. And no matter which option you choose, you lose the ability to manage your campaign efficiently, so you’ve resigned yourself to say “that’s just the way it is.” Sound familiar?
Transparent BPO is here to change your perception by introducing a contact center environment that will exceed your expectations and provide a level of service commonly associated with onshore centers but at nearshore prices.
There are three main things to consider when choosing a contact center outsourcer:
- How responsive are they?
Pay attention to the responsiveness and professionalism right from the beginning as that foreshadows the experience you’ll have working with them on a day-to-day basis.
- Can they deliver what they promise?
Many BPOs promise the world regarding custom technology, integration, and performance, but you’ll want to make sure it’s not all just talk.
- How transparent are they?
You should never be grasping for information about your own business. If you’re not being provided with what you need to tell how your company is working, there’s probably a reason.
Why We’re Different
Transparent BPO is not like other business process outsourcing contact centers because we are results-driven and client-focused. Too often, contact center operators are just concerned about the hourly rate or bottom line. At Transparent, we look at the whole picture of your business with the aim of building a long-term relationship. We’re not happy unless you’re happy.
Our Integration Plan
To ensure your satisfaction, we want to understand your needs and requirements completely. Our integration plan provides a “blueprint for success” that makes the process as easy as possible from inquiry to program launch.
- Consulting: You’ll speak directly with our CEO, IT Team, Operations Team, Client Services Team, and Training Team right from the start. We’ll discuss your technical requirements, expectations, and agent profile in detail.
- Proposal: With the information gathered from the consulting phase, we’ll put together a plan for everything from integration to recruiting and management and provide it to you for review. You’ll have the opportunity to change anything you wish.
- Acceptance: If you like what you see, we’ll start the contract and begin the process of setting up your Transparent BPO contact center.